FEDERAL COURT CRIMINAL DEFENSE: PRE-INDICTMENT REPRESENTATION
At Bilecki Law Group, We believe every service member has earned their right to an aggressive defense on their day in court. We specialize in taking the fight to the prosecution and winning cases that others said were unwinnable.
Is the Federal Government Laying the Groundwork for a Case Against You?
- Federal offenses carry sentencing which could leave you behind bars for decades, maybe even a lifetime.
- Fines could be in the tens of thousands of dollars. For serious fraud charges against the U.S. government, you could be forced to repay that money for years to come.
- An indictment could become a very public affair, putting you and your family in the spotlight of major media outlets for all the wrong reasons.
Pre-Indictment Defense: Why It Matters
Avoid prosecution altogether: It is possible to avoid prosecution completely if the defense discovers evidence or testimony that undermines or even destroys the prosecution’s case against you. This could save you an incredible amount of time, money and frustration. Independently investigate the case: If you are being investigated by the FBI, they do not suspect you of being innocent, and they are not looking for evidence to exonerate you. You need your own independent investigator with as much or more law enforcement experience than the agents who are investigating you. Prepare a much stronger trial strategy: Winning strategies are not created on the fly, days before a trial. They take time, effort, and manpower. Bilecki Law Group has vast resources at our disposal. But to make the best use of these resources, the advantage goes to those who start as early as possible.
The People of Hawaii Trust Bilecki Law Group to Deliver Aggressive and Hard-Hitting Pre-Indictment Representation
- Life in prison
- Significant monetary fines
- Federal sexual offender registration
Bilecki Law Group, PLLC Fight for Your Rights in Federal Court
- We understand federal investigations: Bilecki Law Group has successfully represented clients during ongoing federal investigations. We know how to keep law enforcement honest and we make sure that evidence and witnesses testified that’s in your favor doesn’t “disappear.”
- We independently investigate your case: The government wants you to stay unrepresented for as long as possible, and then strike when they’re ready. Securing representation early means your defense attorneys have the time to conduct their own independent investigation and obtain evidence that assists in winning your case.
- We can secure a more favorable court outcome: If federal charges are leveled against you, we can act much faster to prepare a successful court strategy. With the groundwork already firmly in place, we stand a far greater chance of securing a positive outcome during the trial.