Criminal Defense in Hawaii State Court
You may be under investigation. The State of Hawaii may have already indicted or criminally charged you. Your family may have already discovered that you’ve been accused of a criminal offense. Someone you love may be in custody by law enforcement at this very moment, unsure of who to turn to, and what to do next.
What you do next may change your life forever. The stakes are incredibly high. Your reputation, your family, and your finances all hang in the balance.
- Even a “short” jail sentence will change you in ways you cannot even realize. You will lose your income, you will lose your dignity, and you may lose your family.
- If you think legal costs are the enemy, just wait until you see the costs associated with a guilty verdict. Tens if not hundreds of thousands of dollars could be lost due to lost income and employability.
- Even smaller crimes such as a possession charge or an assault charge could leave your reputation in tatters and your job prospects in the gutter for years to come.
You can take control of the situation TODAY with a single phone call. Contact the law firm of Bilecki & Tipon and let us help you secure the best possible outcome in your court case.
Let Bilecki & Tipon Fight For You in Hawaii State Court
If you’ve been accused of a crime in Hawaii and you need representation fast, your first call should be to Bilecki & Tipon LLLC. Our attorneys have decades of combined experience defending clients from crimes such as drug charges, sexual assault and fraud, among many others.
No crime is too complex for our team. No court battle is too difficult to pull off an upset victory. The law firm of Bilecki & Tipon has been doing this for years and has secured countless positive outcomes for our clients.
- We use every resource at our disposal. Whether it’s reaching out to our network of forensic experts, detailing additional attorneys to your case or putting our experienced investigator out into the field, we do everything possible to secure the best possible outcome in your case. We are the only criminal defense law firm in Hawaii that we know of with our own full-time investigator on staff, who has over 30 years of law enforcement experience.
- We fight to win, every time. Other legal teams may suggest you blindly just plead guilty or take the first raw deal that comes your way from the prosecution. When Bilecki & Tipon takes a case, our first impulse is find a way to secure an acquittal, not a conviction.
- We know the system. Bilecki & Tipon is located in downtown Honolulu, Hawaii and we understand the procedures and the nuances of defending those accused of crimes in the State of Hawaii. When you have a challenging court case, every advantage counts and it pays to know the system.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Bilecki & Tipon Prefer to Take on Certain Types of Cases?
At Bilecki & Tipon, we prefer to take on complex and challenging criminal defense cases which seem, at first, unwinnable. While we take on various types of criminal cases, we find ourselves taking on a great number of sexual assault, sting operation and financial fraud cases. The most important thing is that we have a good understanding of your case and ensure that it is a good fit for our firm.
Where is Bilecki & Tipon located in Hawaii?
Our office is on the 23rd floor of the American Saving Bank Tower in Bishop Square in downtown, Honolulu. We are happy to do both in-person confidential consultations in our conference room or telephonic consultations.