Being charged with a crime in the military is one thing. Facing that crime alone and thousands of miles from your home, your family, and your friends is far worse. If you or a loved one is being accused of a criminal offenses in Hawaii, Mainland Japan, Okinawa, Korea or anywhere in the world, then the first call you need to make is to an aggressive and experienced court martial lawyer.
The stakes could not be higher. Every moment you delay gives law enforcement and military prosecutors more time to discover incriminating evidence, source new witnesses and put pressure on you to confess your alleged crimes.
And it only gets worse from there.
- Few military defense attorneys have the resources to travel halfway around the world to advocate for you, let alone perform a proper investigation. The amount of resources and connections required to do this right is immense.
- Committing a crime in a foreign country can explode in a very public fashion. Commanders may very well pressure everyone involved to sweep the case under the rug as quickly as possible. If that means sweeping you under the rug and into a prison cell, you can trust they’ll do it without giving it a second thought.
- You may face jurisdiction issues where both military law and the legal code of a foreign country are in play. If your defense attorney does not understand either of those with absolute precision, it could end your hopes of an acquittal.
Bilecki & Tipon is the premier law firm defending U.S. service members worldwide. If you are accused of an offense under the UCMJ, call our law offices TODAY for a free consultation.
We Defend Service Members around the World from Charges under the UCMJ
Have you been accused of a criminal offense outside of the United States? Bilecki & Tipon focus on taking on tough-to-win cases abroad regardless of whether they are judicial (court martial) or non-judicial in nature. If you as a service member of the U.S. Armed Forces require legal representation for any reason, we’re here to support your interests.
We are not another law firm with limited resources at our disposal. Nor are we in the habit of pleading our clients guilty by default. We have a reputation for winning cases that should have been slam dunks for the prosecution. We’ve done so for our past clients. Now, let us help you do the same.
- We have a vast network of connections throughout the Pacific linking us to commands, law enforcement and military personnel. This allows us to defend our clients better than any other law firm in the area.
- We are one of the few law firms that can go toe to toe with military prosecutors, and one of the very few with the resources necessary to put us on equal footing with the government.
- We take on the toughest cases around. Whether you’re facing sexual assault charges, a drug crime, or simply need to protect yourself from an adverse administrative action, we know what it takes to secure the best possible outcome in your case.
When you need heavy-hitting, aggressive advocacy, Bilecki & Tipon is the ONLY choice. Contact our law firm today to set up your confidential consultation.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why Is Bilecki & Tipon Based Out of Honolulu, Hawaii?
We chose Hawaii for a number of reasons. First, we can rapidly deploy to any location in the Pacific, whether that’s Japan, South Korea, or anywhere else in the area. Secondly, our legal team has held a number of important military legal positions in Asia while working for the U.S. Army JAG Corps. We understand how the command structures work in the area as well as the military culture within the countries themselves.
So whether you’re struggling against a sexual assault accusation in Korea, defending yourself against violent assault charges in Japan, or just need an honest state attorney to protect you in a divorce case here in Hawaii, you’ll find a powerful ally in Bilecki & Tipon.
Are You Really Worldwide? You’ll Travel Anywhere?
Yes. Bilecki & Tipon takes clients from anywhere in the world, from Asia, the Europe to the Americas beyond. The vast majority of our cases are in the Pacific, but that won’t stop us from traveling golbally if it means defending your interests in court.