PROCUREMENT CARD FRAUD DEFENSE
At Bilecki Law Group, We believe every service member has earned their right to an aggressive defense on their day in court. We specialize in taking the fight to the prosecution and winning cases that others said were unwinnable.
And if that audit of your card yields evidences against you, you could be facing criminal charges of fraud:
- Procurement card fraud is a criminal offense. Your military career is not the only thing at risk. Jail time is a distinct possibility.
- The US Government could force you to repay every penny of the misappropriated funds. This can leave some service members drowning in debt for years.
- Should the court-martial go against you, the military will take away your benefits, rank, and freedom. The military will brand you a criminal, and you could be dishonorably discharged.
I’ve Been Accused of Procurement Card Fraud. Now What?
Never gamble away your freedoms on an inexperienced defense attorney. Hiring Bilecki Law Group today will give you the strongest defense possible in your case against procurement card fraud.
Defending Service Members and Contractors against Procurement Card Fraud
- We’ll look into how the government flagged your account. credit cards and a keyboardHas all the evidence been obtained legally? Was anything illegal about how they proceeded with their audit?
- Procurement card purchases aren’t always clear cut. You may have purchased items with the full intent of using them in the service of the US Government. Our own forensic investigation into the electronic records may give enough evidence to exonerate you.
- Is the amount of fraudulent purchases large enough to call for a general court-martial? We are able to convince the government to either drop charges outright or proceed instead with an administrative action.
- There are many ways we can defend you. But it is ultimately your decision whether you want to defend yourself. Hiring Bilecki Law Group tells the government loud and clear: “I will not go down without a fight.”
Bilecki Law Group Proudly Represents Service Members Accused of Procurement Card Fraud
Beat the evidence and the odds. Hire Bilecki Law Group and win against procurement card fraud. Call us today at (813) 669-3500.
How Does the Government Spot Procurement Card Fraud?
How Am I Supposed to Know What I Can and Cannot Buy on a Government P-Card?
- Purchase accountable/sensitive and pilferable property. Cardholders must promptly initiate action to place these items on the property inventory in accordance with USDA and agency procedures.
- Rental of meeting and conference rooms and storage and other special purpose space to be used on a temporary or short-term basis (up to 180 days), or emergency basis.
- Pursuant to 31 U.S.C. 3324, payments for subscriptions may be made in advance or receipt of the items provided through the subscription.
- For warranted contracting personnel, orders within their delegated authority under Indefinite Delivery/ Indefinite Quantity (ID/IQ) contracts