Expunction of Criminal Records
At Bilecki Law Group, We believe every service member has earned their right to an aggressive defense on their day in court. We specialize in taking the fight to the prosecution and winning cases that others said were unwinnable.
Is a Past Arrest Holding You Back from Achieving Your Goals?
- You will have trouble applying for any loan—home, car or personal.
- Your job prospects will be severely limited. Employee background checks will drag up your criminal record again and again.
- You will be limited in your choice of schooling, and may never get into the college of your dreams
Why Bilecki Law Group Is One of the Most Trusted Names in Criminal Record Expunction
So what makes Bilecki Law Group a great choice for your case?
- We help you make sense of the expunction process: You want to know with absolute certainty that you are eligible for expunction. We review your entire case and our attorneys will tell you definitively whether you can apply to have your criminal records deleted.
- We build a rigorous case to present before the judge: Once we verify your eligibility, we’ll begin the process of preparing your case. Our expert in-house team will work tirelessly to build the most meticulous and concrete case possible.
- We tenaciously advocate for you in court: Our attorneys have taken dozens of expunction cases to court and are prepared for any questions or concerns the judge may bring up during the hearing.
Frequently Asked Questions
A good defense attorney can facilitate the collection of all documents pertaining to your expunction. But the most common documents include:
- A certificate of eligibility
- Consent and waiver of hearing
- A victim checklist
- Petitioner’s reply
Other documents may also be required depending on your state. Contact our law offices to find out exactly what you’ll need to get started.