Federal Criminal Defense in Hawaii
At Bilecki Law Group, We believe every service member has earned their right to an aggressive defense on their day in court. We specialize in taking the fight to the prosecution and winning cases that others said were unwinnable.
Put a Court Martial Defense Attorney to Work for You
- You could face years or even decades in federal prison. A prison sentence will leave your life in utter shambles. The longer the sentence, the more difficult it becomes to reintegrate into society and hold down a decent job.
- Your finances could fall into ruin. The fines associated with many federal crimes can be steep and leave you indebted to the government for years.
- The people you care about most will question their ties to you. If you are convicted of your crime, it could leave you ostracized from family and friends for the rest of your life.
Do not risk the worst-case scenario. If you’ve been accused of a federal offense in Hawaii, call the law off ices of Bilecki Law Group TODAY to schedule your confidential consultation.
Bilecki Law Group, PLLC Is the Premier Law Firm Defending both Military and Civilians from Federal Offenses in Hawaii
Bilecki Law Group has experience going head-to-head against even the most skillful prosecutors. Before you consider another attorney, consider what makes the team at Bilecki Law Group one of the most aggressive and capable criminal defense law firms in the state.
- We are fierce advocates. The vast resources of the federal government may steamroll an average or underprepared attorney 9 times out of 10. Bilecki Law Group is one of the few firms capable of holding its own against the government and it’s very experienced federal prosecutors.
- We are well-staffed and ready for anything. Our Honolulu-based team is staffed with multiple attorneys, a full-time investigator, and a support staff. We are also networked with some of the most talented forensic specialists and consultants in the nation.
- We know the system. Bilecki Law Group understands the significance of a federal criminal trial. If the federal government is overconfident, we’ll make them pay for it.
Let Bilecki Law Group help you secure the best possible trial outcome. Call us today for a confidential consultation on your case.