You or someone you love is being investigated for or been accused of a criminal offense. You do not know who to turn to, how to ask for help, or even what makes one attorney better than another. Is it the years of experience? The areas of specialty? The ratio of wins to losses in court?
All of this matters. But in the end, the single most important factor standing between you and a conviction is the team you have representing your interests over the coming days, weeks and even months.
- Experience is important. But no individual defense attorney, no matter how experienced, will last long against a government army of paralegal staff, investigators, forensic experts, researchers and multiple prosecutors. Even the most experienced attorney needs support to win.
- Expertise in multiple fields must come together. You will need a defense investigator with an extensive law enforcement background. You need access to expert forensic analysts, from DNA to forensic psychiatry. If you’ve being court martialed while stationed in Asia or Europe, you need a defense team that understands the area and doesn’t need to be babysat after the land at the airport. No one person has access to all of this information.
- The ratio of wins to losses is definitely a factor when hiring a law firm. But many law firms only take on cases they know they can win to make sure their ratio stays high. We take the tough cases, the cases that are supposedly unwinnable, the cases that everyone else is scared to try. And we win.
Retain the most experienced team of litigators, specialists and support staff operating out of the Pacific today. Call Bilecki & Tipon LLLC right now for a confidential consultation into your case.
Learn More about the Attorneys and Support Staff that Make Up Bilecki & Tipon LLLC
Knives don’t win gun fights. And it takes more than a single defense attorney to go up against the full might of the government’s prosecutors. If you’ve been accused of a criminal offense and your freedom and future is at stake, hiring an experienced court martial defense team is likely your only chance of victory in court.
Bilecki & Tipon takes on both civilian and military cases. Our reach extends throughout the Pacific to Asia, Europe and beyond. Our people can reach you in most cases within hours after you reach out depending upon your circumstances.
- Partners: Led by U.S. military veterans Timothy J. Bilecki and Emmanuel Tipon, the partners at Bilecki & Tipon LLLC have reputations as hard-hitting attack dogs in the court room. Whether you’re being tried in civilian or military court, our trial lawyers have what it takes to secure the best possible outcome for you in your trial.
- Defense Investigator: Bilecki & Tipon is perhaps the only court martial defense firm in the country which employs its own, full-time, defense investigator. Having a dedicated investigator is vital to winning case. Attorneys who operate without one are at a significant disadvantage. Our investigator is a retired Marine CID agent who also retired from the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department. He has over thirty years of law enforcement experience, is a certified digital forensic examiner, and is one of the best in the business.
- Support Staff: Answering calls, crunching the numbers, digging through research—without a loyal support staff, your defense attorneys will quickly become overwhelmed. Bilecki & Tipon has hand-selected only the best support staff to help us better serve the interests of our clients.
You’re up against a 90% conviction rate. Only Bilecki & Tipon can swing the odds in your favor. Contact our law firm TODAY for a confidential consultation into your case.
Frequently Asked Questions About Our Team
Where Are You Located?
Our law firm is based out of Honolulu, Hawaii. We have an amazing office, nearly a quarter floor on the 23rd floor the American Saving Bank Tower in Honolulu. Unlike many other civilian defense counsels, we don’t run our law firm out of our home. Nor are we an affiliation of loosely tied together lawyers who refer each other cases and call it a firm. We are the real deal. Hawaii is where all of our attorneys and support staff live and work. Our defense investigator spends time both here and in Las Vegas, Nevada. We have also built up a vast network of experts and consultants around the globe. We may be based in Hawaii, but our reach is truly global.
Where Do You Travel?
Our team does a lot of work with U.S. Military, which means we travel to military bases around the world. The majority of our cases occur right here in the Pacific, including Hawaii, Korea, Okinawa, Mainland Japan and Guam. However, we do travel to Europe and the mainland U.S. for meritorious cases.