DRUG POSSESSION DEFENSE
At Bilecki Law Group, We believe every service member has earned their right to an aggressive defense on their day in court. We specialize in taking the fight to the prosecution and winning cases that others said were unwinnable.
Drug laws are rapidly evolving in the U.S., both at the state and the federal level. But these laws aren’t changing fast enough to keep record numbers of American citizens out of crowded state prisons for simple possession charges and other drug-related crimes. Prison, however, is only the beginning for those convicted of possession in most states:
- Many possession charges are still criminalized and will show up on your records. These records are public and will be available for the whole world to see on the web.
- If the possession charge is serious, or you have multiple convictions for the same crime, you will face mounting fines which could make you indebted to the state for years.
- A criminal conviction will put a strain on your relationships and your job. This is true even for the smallest possession charges.
Do not let a drug possession charge steal your future from you. Contact Bilecki Law Group TODAY to start fighting back.
I’ve Been Accused of Drug Possession Charges. Now What?
Do not discuss details of your case with friends or family. Do not “assist” law enforcement, even if they offer you a deal to name names. Hire an attorney experienced in possession defense to represent you as soon as possible. And never assume that your innocence will be enough to secure a not-guilty verdict.
Despite what law enforcement may have told you, you can fight your charges. You can secure a better deal or even see your charges dropped entirely. A capable defense attorney understands the weaknesses of the state’s case against you. Experienced law firms are aware of the strategies and loopholes which can secure positive outcomes for their clients in many cases.
- Were the drugs lawfully seized by law enforcement? Were the drugs in plain view, or did law enforcement make efforts to put them in plain view? Was a warrant required, and if so, was it processed correctly?
- Can prosecutors prove the drugs were yours? This is especially true if the drugs were not on your person at the time of arrest. Just because a joint is found in your car doesn’t mean it wasn’t left there by somebody else.
- Was this entrapment and were you a victim in a sting operation? Would you have come into possession of these drugs if law enforcement had not gone on a fishing expedition for possible criminals?
You have more leverage than you realize. Learn how you can fight back against your drug possession charges by making one phone call to Bilecki Law Group.
Why Bilecki Law Group Is One of the Most Trusted Names in Possession Charges and other Drug Offenses
When you hire Bilecki Law Group, you hire a team with decades of experience defending American citizens from possession charges and other drug-related crimes. You hire a team with a record for winning unwinnable cases. You hire a team that will take the fight to the prosecution and secure the best possible outcome in your case.
So why have so many clients trusted Bilecki Law Group to represent them in court?
- We have successfully defended hundreds of clients from drug charges: Few law firms understand drug possession like Bilecki Law Group. We have secured positive outcomes for clients in military, state, and federal courts across the country and around the world. We are tenacious advocates for our clients and work tirelessly to secure the best possible outcome every time.
- We never let prosecutors define the narrative: Prosecutors will move quickly to paint you as a criminal and a drug addict. They will not succeed with Bilecki Law Group at your side. Our litigators are some of the best in the business and excel at driving narratives which win over juries.
- We know all of law enforcement’s dirty tricks: Law enforcement officers are mostly good people. But even good people will stray from the law if they think it’s the right thing to do at the time. Whether you’re the victim of an illegal sting operation, a dubious warrant, or a search and seizure gone wrong, we can discover where law enforcement went wrong—and make them pay for it.
A drug possession charge can haunt you for the rest of your life. Do not risk the worst case scenario. Contact our law firm TODAY for a free consultation.