UVENILE CRIME DEFENSE ATTORNEYS
At Bilecki Law Group, We believe every service member has earned their right to an aggressive defense on their day in court. We specialize in taking the fight to the prosecution and winning cases that others said were unwinnable.
Have You Or Someone You Love Been Accused of a Juvenile Offense in Hawaii?
- There is no guarantee your child’s juvenile criminal record will be expunged at age 18. Some offenses may carry over to haunt a child long after he or she enters adulthood.
- Time in a juvenile correction facility, dozens of hours of community service, house arrest and probation could impact a child’s schooling and leave a family’s routine in disarray.
- Restitutions may be required by the state to pay for damage or stolen property. A child could spend years working to pay off these debts.
A conviction of a juvenile crime could set your child back years. Do not take the risk. Contact our juvenile defense attorneys TODAY and start making preparations for your trial right now.
My Child Has Been Accused of a Juvenile Offense. Now What?
- It depends on how serious the offense is.
- It depends on whether or not you as parents believe your child should be punished by the state as a learning experience.
- It depends on whether or not your child has had repeated run-ins with law enforcement.
When parents make the decision to hire a defense attorney to defend their child in court, they do it because they believe a conviction could seriously damage their child’s future. They weigh the experience of the punishment against the damage it could do to their adult lives and they make a decision based on the facts at the time.
Are you on the fence about hiring an attorney for your child? We completely understand. Contact our law firm today for a no-nonsense consultation on what to expect from a juvenile defense trial.
Why Bilecki Law Group Is One of the Most Trusted Names in Juvenile Defense
Bilecki Law Group has been fighting for the right for parents to decide the punishment for their own children for years. Our attorneys have defended juveniles in state and federal courts, and our law firm has become one of the most reputable and experienced names across juvenile courts in Hawaii.
So why do so many parents trust Bilecki Law Group to defend their children in court?
- We understand juvenile offenses: Our attorneys have years of experience fighting for juveniles in state and federal courts. In some cases, we can even have the court drop charges altogether—before you ever set foot in the trial.
- We can often dramatically reduce sentencing: Whether this is a child’s first offense or third, we know how to temper the judge’s final ruling and keep punishment in line with what is just and warranted.
- We take the fear out of your trial: Every parent fears the worst for their child in court. With our law firm retained, you can rest easy knowing that a single mistake will not cost your child his or her future or follow them into adulthood.
Do not delay a minute longer. Contact our law firm TODAY and speak with one of our attorneys about your case.
Frequently Asked Questions
The most common criminal offenses for juveniles include:
Theft and/or Larceny
Alcohol use or the illegal purchase of alcohol
Marijuana possession or use
Traffic violations, reckless driving
The majority of states will try a person as a minor if they are under the age of 17-18. However, there are exceptions. Some states will try children as young as 13 as adults if the court identifies a pattern of criminal abuse or if the crime in question is particularly gruesome.