Tripler Army Medical Center
Tripler Army Medical Center—the largest military hospital in the Pacific and Asia—serves tens of thousands of active duty, reserve, and veteran service members every year. The good it serves the military community, however, is often shadowed by the constant threat of court-martial activity.
TAMC is no stranger to courts-martial, administrative separations, GOMORs and Article 15 hearings. The hospital employs hundreds of military staff, and accusations of criminal offenses—from sexual abuse to drug crimes—happen every year. The threat this poses our service members is very real:
- Accusations alone are enough to destroy your reputation and leave others questioning your honor and decency. “Innocent until proven guilty” is often completely ignored by both co-workers and law enforcement alike.
- Most UCMJ offenses all but guarantee a bad-conduct or dishonorable discharge. Even if you are not thrown out of the military, an adverse administrative action could mean you’ll be passed up for promotions year after year after year.
- The loss of your military career is often the tip of the iceberg. Decades of incarceration, massive fines, and sex offender status are all possibilities under UCMJ law.
If you are based at Tripler Army Medical Center and are threatened by judicial or non-judicial military punishment, then you need immediate legal representation. Call the Hawaii-based law offices of Bilecki & Tipon TODAY for a free consultation.
Tripler Army Medical Center History and Court-Martial Activity
Tripler Army Medical Center is a massive medical complex that serves over 250,000 local active duty and retired military personnel and their families. It employs hundreds of medical providers and a dedicated military staff.
Over 52% of the earth’s surface is covered by its jurisdiction. TAMC was named after Brigadier General Charles Stuart Tripler, whose contributions to military medicine in the 19th century saved thousands of lives.
- Established: 1907 (originally at Ft. Shafter, named in 1920)
- Location: Honolulu, HI
- Services: Hawaii, all of the Pacific Rim, all of Asia
Tripler Army Medical Center sees its fair share of court-martial activity throughout the year. Some of the most common criminal offenses are related to drug crimes and lesser charges of financial fraud. Sexual assault allegations also occur regularly throughout the year.
Request A Free Case Evaluation
Army Personnel at Tripler Army Medical Center Trust Bilecki & Tipon to Defend Their Interests in Court
The military’s prosecutors have for years had incredible success in court, securing convictions for over 90% of the service members that are tried. If you believe that you can escape your charges easily, then this fact alone should motivate you to seek the best attorney possible to advocate for you in court. Bilecki & Tipon has been serving military service members in Hawaii since its inception. We have a number of key benefits that separate us from other military defense attorneys:
- First, we’re local. We’re based right here in Honolulu, HI. You do not have to wait for days to be represented. We can begin defending your interests in hours.
- We have connections to Hawaii law enforcement and prosecutors, Hawaii state courts, military courts, and all military law enforcement. This allows us to quickly learn the nature of your current offenses and the status of the government’s investigation into those alleged crimes, giving us ample time to prepare and build a winning strategy.
- If you’ve been accused of a crime under the UCMJ, we can defend you. Regardless of whether you’ve been accused of sexual assault, drug crimes, financial fraud or anything in between—we are prepared to go head to head against the government’s prosecutors—and win.
Have you been accused of a crime under the UCMJ? Are you facing an Article 15 or other NJP? Call us TODAY for a free consultation into your case.
Frequently Asked Questions About Tripler Army Medical Center
What Are the Most Common Criminal Offenses in Hawaii and Tripler Army Medical Center?
Common criminal offenses at Tripler Army Medical Center are minor drug crimes and financial fraud cases. Allegations of sexual assault are also somewhat common. Regardless of what you’re accused of, however, Bilecki & Tipon can help you win back your freedom and your honor.
Do You Defend Against Both Court-Martial Charges and State Felonies?
Yes. If you’re accused of a crime in the state of Hawaii and the charges remain in state or federal court, we can represent you. If the military keeps jurisdiction, we can represent you in your military court-martial or administrative case. All of our attorneys are licensed to practice in both Hawaii and in all military courts.