USAG Camp Casey
- The military’s prosecutors have maintained a conviction rate of around 90% for decades. They will maintain that percentage even if it means skirting the law to prove your guilt.
- You are up against an opponent with unlimited monetary resources, who can call upon an army of paralegals, and has access to massive forensic labs and a network of forensic specialists.
- Law enforcement will work closely with prosecutors, seeking out damning evidence against you and even ignoring evidence that does not suit that narrative of guilt.
USAG Camp Casey History and Court-Martial Activity
- Established: 1952
- Location: Dongducheon, South Korea
- Population: 6,000+
- Garrison: 2nd Infantry Division and supporting units (72nd Armored Regiment, 210th Field Artillery Brigade, 9th Infantry Regiment)
U.S. Army Personnel at Camp Casey Trust Bilecki Law Group, PLLC to Defend Their Interests in Court
- We’re located in Honolulu, HI. Bilecki Law Group is an established presence in the Pacific, capable of making the journey to Camp Casey in hours rather than days or weeks. When you are under investigation and require immediate representation, Bilecki Law Group is the law firm that can reach you first, before anyone else.
- We pack substantial firepower. We are not helpless in the face of the government’s limitless resources and manpower. Over the years we’ve built a highly capable team of attorneys, specialists, researchers and a full-time defense investigator. We can direct all of that firepower toward your defense if the situation calls for it.
- We understand South Korea. We’ve been serving U.S. Army Personnel and other U.S. Military in South Korea for over a decade. Mr. Bilecki was stationed in Korea for two years before resigning his commission and understands the area, the commands, and the culture. Most importantly, the attorneys at Bilecki Law Group know how to win.
FAQ's About USAG Camp Casey
What Are the Most Common Criminal Offenses in South Korea and Camp Casey?
Will Bilecki Law Group, PLLC Represent Me in South Korea?
Yes. In fact, our lawyers for military members and investigator travel out to South Korea on a regular basis. Mr. Bilecki has been to Korea over 75 times to defend Soldiers facing court-martial charges. We know the area, know the commands, know the JAG personnel and won’t need to be babysat once we land in pen.