Attorney Bilecki Achieves Lead Counsel Rating for Military Law
Bilecki & Tipton, LLLC is happy to announce the continued achievement of the Lead Counsel Rating in Military Law by Attorney Timothy Bilecki. The Lead Counsel Rating provides an objective and comprehensive review of attorneys across a variety of practice areas. This establishes Attorney Bilecki as an legal professional who is dedicated to his clients and his craft who provides skilled service to global military members in need.
What is the Lead Counsel Rating?
The Lead Counsel Rating seeks to offer consumers and businesses a tool to examine attorneys when seeking to select their legal counsel. Established in 1997, the Lead Counsel Rating ensures that an attorney has significant legal experience, has been recommended by their legal peers, never been disciplined by their state's bar, and has been verified by the Lead Counsel Review Board before they can qualify.
Once selected, an attorney must pledge a client commitment declaration, which includes the following service standards:
- Remain in good standing with any bar association in their jurisdiction
- Discuss client's objectives and strategies to achieve these
- Treat clients with respect and courtesy
- Promptly return client's phone calls and emails
- Stay current in the field by taking continuing education classes
- Treat client's information with confidentiality and act ethically towards them
- Keep clients informed and provide them with relevant case documentation
- Represent client's completely and diligently
- Explain legal rights and obligations to clients
- Charge a reasonable fee and explain all costs in advance
When an attorney both maintains the standards of the Lead Counsel Rating and upholds every promise in the pledge, they are eligible for continuing recognition by the Lead Counsel Rating. Attorney Bilecki has been selected for this honor over a number of years, highlighting his dedication to his clients.
About Attorney Timothy Bilecki
Attorney Bilecki was a member of the United States Army JAG Corps and hailed as one of the best trial attorneys in the United States Army prior to opening his own practice in Honolulu, Hawaii. He defends clients worldwide, with a primary focus on sex crimes, war crimes, international drug trafficking, and violent offenses in the Pacific Rim. Attorney Bilecki is one of the Top 40 Trial Lawyers in the Country Under 40 Years Old and has a 10.0 Superb rating on Avvo.
In addition to the numerous awards and accolades he has received, Attorney Timothy Bilecki is a best-selling author and frequent guest on national and international media outlets. He remains up-to-date in his practice by retaining membership in many different associations and surrounding himself with the nation's top attorneys and experts.
He can be reached by contacting the firm for a free case consultation.